VISION STATEMENT / 远景陈述
A church in which people feel at home and, inspired by the Holy Spirit and their love for God, align their lives to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and thus prepare themselves for His return and eternal life.
MISSION STATEMENT / 使命陈述
Reaching out to all people in order to teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to baptize them with water and the Holy Spirit.
Providing soul care and cultivating a warm fellowship in which everyone shall experience the love of God and the joy of serving Him and others
Self-image of the New Apostolic Church / 新使徒教会的自我形象
The way to salvation ordained by Jesus Christ for our time:
- The New Apostolic Church is led by Jesus Christ through living Apostles. Its doctrine is based on the Holy Scriptures.
- The Apostle ministry is the ministry authorized by Jesus Christ to convey salvation.
- Apostles are essential to prepare His church for His promised return.
- The New Apostolic Church recognizes three Sacraments: Holy Baptism with water, Holy Sealing and Holy Communion.
- The dispensation of Holy Sealing and Holy Communion as well as forgiveness of sins is bound to the Apostle ministry.
- New Apostolic Christians have received the gift of the Holy Spirit through Holy Sealing.
- Jesus Christ, of whom the Holy Scripture bears witness, is central to the faith life of New Apostolic Christians. He is active in His church today and He will return. The goal of faith of New Apostolic Christians is to be united with Christ when He returns.
(Source: NAC International)