Divine Service Summary – Sunday, 5 May 2019
Title:Christ, the Lord of life – The Creator – Visible and invisible
Bible verse: Colossians 1: 16
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
Message: The Creator has become Man in Jesus Christ.
- The Son of God is the Creator in oneness with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
- The creation consists of both the visible world and the invisible world.
- We not only align our lives by the visible world, but also by that which is invisible.
- God has become part of the visible realm through Jesus Christ.
- Human beings are to return to direct fellowship with God through belief in Jesus Christ. In the new creation, both the visible and invisible realms will be united.